- Create a slip knot and put it on your hook.
- Yarn over your hook with the working end of the yarn from back to front.
- Pull through the loop on your hook.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 over and over until you have as many chains as desired!
Disclosure. The blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links. This means I’ll get a small commission if you click-through & purchase (with no additional cost to you). I only use these for products I use, have a great experience with, and feel gives value to you.
I've also made another short video for your viewing pleasure!
A few things to remember:
- Do NOT chain too tightly.
- Try to maintain a nice even tension throughout your entire chain.
- Move your non-hook hand up as you go (this helps with tension).